Thursday, September 30, 2010

Three Online Florists

Three big online florists include FTD, ProFlowers and 1-800 Flowers. I have used all of their services at one time or another. I always seem to find exactly what the occasion calls for when I use online florists.

I have always had great success with using online florists. I used FTD to send my mother a bouquet for Mother's Day last year. She loved it. Most recently I used FTD to send her a Basket of Cheer Bouquet. She was very pleased with the arrangement.

I like all of the websites I've visited for the online florists I've used. The FTD website is laid out really well and the photography of the flowers is great. They give you the opportunity to shop by product, occasion or price. There is even a section with more gift ideas.

My stepmother is part of a Red Hat Society group in San Antonio. I have used online florists to send her things over the years, but when I saw the featured bouquet on the ProFlowers website, I just had to send it to her. The blue iris and red tulips were stunning. I upgraded the vase, of course, and they looked wonderful.

My daughter attended a Montessori preschool many years ago, but it was such a positive experience for her and our entire family, I send a bouquet of sunflowers to her old teacher at the start of every school year. I like using online florists to bring a smile to someone's face.

I used 1-800-Flowers begin_of_the_skype_highlighting online florists to send my sister something really special not long ago. She got engaged over the Easter weekend and I sent her a Strawberry Floral Margarita to convey my congratulations. The orchids in the arrangement were so beautiful. She took a picture with her camera phone as soon as it arrived.

My brother was a little taken aback when I used one the online florists to send him a bouquet for his birthday. It was completely unexpected and he loved it. The vase was a nice green and the flowers were all gerbera daisies, my favorite!


Source: http://www.usflowerdirectory.com/articles/three_online_florists.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment